The Cloud DPS system is built on two main processes, protection and authentication. Protection changes documents into image based files that include multiple level of security. This includes encryption, edit-locking, watermarking, and a state of the art onboard master copy system. Authentication is the process of checking the in document master copy to ascertain the authenticity of a document.
System Front-End (Oculus Document Watermarking App)
- User Registration Service
1. After installation – register user with billing information.
- Document Watermarking Service
1. Collect document from user and dispatch to Oculus web portal for watermarking.
- Document Authentication Service
1. Collect document from user and dispatch to Oculus web portal for authentication.
2. Return the result of authentication – genuine or tampered.
Cloud Document Protection System App