Cloud Document Protection System
Oculus VisionTech has developed Document Watermarking Protection technology that is provided as a Cloud service – Cloud DPS. The Cloud DPS is a system made to protect and authenticate digital documents from tampering. It is meant for documents at the end of the editing cycle.
The document tamper-proofing is done in two steps:
- Watermarking creates a “protected copy”, which becomes the true master document. This master document is carried within the file so there is no need to use external sources for verification.
- The authentication process can ascertain whether a document is protected and has not been tampered with by comparing to the protected copy.
Cloud DPS offers three document services from the Cloud:
- Protection – Accept any incoming document, watermark and return the watermarked
document as an encrypted image-based PDF document
- Authenticate – Validate the authenticity of the protected documents
- Storage – Storage of the master protected document in a digital
Cloud DPS also creates Visible Watermarks (QR Codes)
- Timestamps and Page Numbers
- Psychological Inhibitor